Zafira-Forum.de

Um alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können, legen Sie ein kostenloses Benutzerkonto an, bzw. melden Sie sich in ihrem bestehenden Account an.

GID Touch & and Connect und GID, hello everybody

Vince034

Forumsneuling
Themenstarter
"Danke"
Zafira Modell
B
Hello everybody and congratulations for your nice forum!

I am sorry I am French and my Deutsch is very poor, that is why, after days and days in trying to understand topics in your forum I decide to join you and ask my question because you are really "Anzug" compare to french forums...
I have set a touch & connect bought on ebay.de, in my Zafira B, and my display on board is a GID . But before I used to have a CD30mp3 and to change date and time I had to press "settings" key. Now I can't with touch and connect.

I think with my poor "deutsch" that I saw topics wher some people were able to change something in GID to have access in parameters...

In fact I have this :
sans touch.JPG

and I would like this :
avec touch.JPG

To be able to access to :
img_0711.jpg

If someone can explain me (in french or english) if it is possible and how, I say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

Happy new Opel year everybody

Have you been the Touch & Connect installed by an Opel dealer right, that means leaving marry?
In my Zafira Familiy with T & C and GID in the GID two riders are up, left a wrench settings and right the on board computer.
If you left the rider with the steering wheel remote control dials and pushes them to get into the "Settings" menu as with the CD 30 MP3.

I hope this helps.

Greetings Stephan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Vince,
i had the same situation (ok CDC40 instead of CD30, but the problem ist the same) on my car. So you have to program the GID by TECH2 (by your local dealer), so the "Settings" folder comes instead the "Music" folder at the top of display. Take a look at this tread, this will answer most questions i think.

Dont hesitate to ask if you need more support

greets Foxonefour

Have you been the Touch & Connect installed by an Opel dealer right, that means leaving marry?
In my Zafira Familiy with T & C and GID in the GID two riders are up, left a wrench settings and right the on board computer.
If you left the rider with the steering wheel remote control dials and pushes them to get into the "Settings" menu as with the CD 30 MP3.

I hope this helps.

Greetings Stephan

My cd30mp3 has been unistalled by an Opel dealer. But He couldn't change my GID to access to BC settings. My steering wheel just allows to BC1 and 2 but no date, time etc... settings...

EDIT:
Antwort auf eigenen Beitrag um 21:34 Uhr / Vorhergehender Beitrag um 21:25 Uhr

Hi Vince,
i had the same situation (ok CDC40 instead of CD30, but the problem ist the same) on my car. So you have to program the GID by TECH2 (by your local dealer), so the "Settings" folder comes instead the "Music" folder at the top of display. Take a look at this tread, this will answer most questions i think.

Dont hesitate to ask if you need more support

greets Foxonefour

Ok thank you very much!!!
That is tis topic I read that made me understand I could program my GID ... :)
The problem is that I don't really understand everything (and I learnt deutsch at school and spent holidays in Deuthscland!!! :( ) and my Opel Dealer (witch is meant to be a friend...) has uninstalled my CDmp3 but told me there was no way to change my GID to access parameters menu!!! I don't believe him... But I am just a customer...
every help is wellcomed
Thank you very much again

Diesen Settings Reiter sollte es bei allen dreizeiligen GIDs geben (ab ca. 2006)

Der kam wenn man bei der Display Programmierung entweder "Radio nicht voranden" oder "Fremdradio" wählt.

Habe ich mal irgendwo gelesen.

vielleicht auch 2007

wichtig ist der Dritte Wert in der BC Anzeige " Ø Verbrauch ". Dann sollte der Settings Reiter möglich sein. Ältere haben nur "Momentanverbrauch"und "Reichweite".

Hello everybody...
I confirm that with tech 2 it was possible for me to activate the same display on my GID that Fuchs on my Zafira 2007 with touch & connect. So well done guys, you were right... But before I was able to do this, I have been playing with my opcom to find myself a solution. And of course I made a big mistake! I have changed the index code of my GID to see what would be happen... My GID had 005 00 index code and I changed it in 005 03... I thought it wouldn't change a lot of things... But it has changed a lot of things in board computer... I think the units are now for some other countries... But in opcom, there is no way to change back my GID in 005 00... The file 00500.code in the program does not exist.
That's why again I ask you because by my own I don't have find any way... And my Opel dealer doesn't want to spend time for this...
Please tell me that somebody can help me...
Thanks...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Vince,unfortunally i can´t give u a solution for that new index code. So OP-Com is not for playing around and dont know what to do..

I have found an Opel dealer who has repaired the problem with right code index (5). The version became automatically the right number (0). :) Stop experiences. Now that my screen is ok for my touch & connect, it is ok for me.
Thanks

Hello again.
Everything is ok now in my board computer... But after full fuel again, in opcom I can see that my zafira is supposed to contain 111 liters!!!
And datas are ok on the GID . Average 7,7 liters / 100 kmS

Why my zaf calculator can believe I have twice more fuel than truth? I have about 55 liters and it shows in opcom 111 liters... :(

An idea?

Zurück
Oben Unten